Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Surprise"

  Today Jerry asked me to run some errands with him for work.  I didn't think much of it.  After we were done, he started heading out of town instead of going back to work.  I said, "where are we going?"  He said, "I'm proud of you, I want to get you a new dress or new shoes."  I was so excited, Tonya and I were just talking about new shoes for the marathon only this morning!  Of course I said, running shoes...yes I am a girl, but a girl must have good running shoes!  Thanks Jerry, what a wonderful surprise! 
  These are my favorite running shoes...PEARL iZUMi.  June 4th, I will be ready for you so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...