Friday, March 4, 2016

Uberthons Gear at Luckyton 2016

-----------> REGISTER HERE! <------------
Mo and Alan, showing off their UBERTHONS Jackets!
If you're looking for a fun race, join me for Uberthon's Luckython on Saturday March 12th.  Uberthons offers a 5k, 10k, 15k, 15k relay, kids mile and kidathon.  Read more about it here! 

Darwin, sporting a UBERTHONS Scarf!
Look at this UBERTHONS shirt!


Find me and say hello! Would love to meet you!



I'll be at the gear table with all kinds of fun stuff for you to purchase. Fun items like Team Shirts, Other Uberthons shirts, Jackets, Athletic Socks, Hats and Scarves!  Come see me when you get to the race!  I would LOVE to meet you!






More awesome UBERshirts to choose from!


Follow me on facebook at ZaoFit,
I would love to hear your story!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...