Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Fit Approach 30 Day Tweet Challage

The last three days I have been a part of the Fit Approach Twitter Challenge.  It's 30 day tweet challege of sharing something inspiring.  Today was a review or our tweet week!
Add your own inspiration in the comments below!

Day 1: Share something that motivates you.
"Beauty is everywhere, Running helps me see it!"

Day 2:  Share something to motive someone.

 "Small steps every day!"





Day 3:  Post something about your best friend.
I posted two this day!



"Love running races with my BFF Tonya! We have fun"

AND...


"Running with my husband is awesome! He inspires me"




You can join the Challenge here!

Follow me on twitter @jerrysgirlruns

Follow me on instagram: jerrysgirlruns

Follow me on facebook: here

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...