Monday, December 5, 2011

Simply Julie Design December Give-a-way.

 A few days ago I made a scarf and posted it on my facebook wall.  People seemed to love it and ask if I would sell them one.  So I thought, why not?  I started taking orders and after two days I was thinking, "wow, this is something...people really like these."  I started a facebook page and still, people are loving them.  

I am currently doing a December give-a-way.  The first person who refers 25 of their friends to my new page, Simply Julie Design will win a scarf of your choice.   Simply tell your friends to post "Your name" sent me here, and that way I can keep track.

For an extra entry, follow this blog (that will count as five points, so you will only need 20 friends). Be sure and comment on the blog below if you follow.  This will make it easier to keep track.

Good luck.  Contest ends as soon as one person receives 25 points.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your necklaces. You are in Dallas? Interested in prices and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm in Dallas (Dallas, OR). Most of them are $12.00. I can make most any color or color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...