Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Runaway Pumpkin Half 2015 Coming Soon!

Join me Saturday October 17th at Cheadle Lake Park in Lebanon, OR for The Runaway Pumpkin Half

g

Register ~here~

Current price is $57.00
After Sept 1st price goes up to $67.00, DON'T MISS OUT!
Walkers and Runners welcome! 4.5 hour time limit. 
 Race is limited to 1500 people.

 All proceeds go to the ABC House 

The Runaway Pumpkin Half is one of my favorite half marathons. For starters, I love Fall races in Oregon!  This one is fun because you can dress up.  They even have a costume contest.  Come at 8:00 am for the contest.  They even give out prizes if you win!  Last year a lot of people came and took part in this.  It was really fun!   If your not wanting to dress up, it's not a requirement, but it is sure worth it! Grab a friend and start planning! 
  
The race will start at 9:00 am.  The course is a large loop.  It's fairly flat with a few very small rollers.  I think this is a great beginners course and a great course for a PR if your looking for a faster time.  I will be running this in hopes of a PR this year! Hope you can join me!

Follow Runaway Pumpkin at facebook here!
Join the event page here!
Follow on Twitter here!
 Follow on Instagram here!
Follow on Pinterest here! 

Follow me (Julie) at ZaoFit here!

Upcoming races:

Runaway Pumpkin Half Oct 17, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...