Friday, December 12, 2014

Uberthons New Yearathon

Thinking about doing a race first thing in 2015?  Look no further! Join me and my family and walk or run the Uberthons New Yearathon.  I will be running the 1 mile race with my 18 year old, 10 year old and husband.  I'm also racing in the 5k. 
Don't feel like running?  That ok, come and walk.  Just get out and start the year off moving.  There is also a FREE kids race, the kidathon.  


Location: Cook Park, Tigard OR
Date: Saturday January 3rd
Time: 8:30 am

1 mile: $14.00 with Medal 
   under 7 mins starts at 8:30 am
   over 7 mins start is 8:40
5k: $22.00 with Medal
   starts time 9:00 am
1 mile & 5k: $25.00
Kidathon: FREE (can purchase a medal for $10.00)

 Meet at Structure 2 in Cook Park

Bib Pick up:  Friday January 2nd at ROADRUNNER Sports in Tualatin between 3 pm and 5 pm.  Everyone will be entered into a drawing for a pair for FREE running shoes.  Winner will be drawn on the day of the race (one male and one female winner).


ONLY 40 spots remain, don't delay, register today!

Check out the 5k course here.

1 mile course 

This will be my first race in 2015!  Come drink a hot coco with me and my family and get moving!  You won't regret it! 

No day of race registration.  Click here to register today!

Follow my running and keep motivated at ZaoFit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...