Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cut out Dairy????

About a year ago a friend of mine cut out dairy to see if it would help her terrible allergies.  Her allergies were so bad, a few months out of the year she would have to stay indoors or she would get sick.  To my surprise it worked for her.  She was able to do outdoor actives this last year with minimal problems.

I have allergy issues myself, but even so, was not willing to give this a go....until today!

I have had a terrible couple of months with allergy headaches (not migraines ... running regularly has almost cut those completely out).  Because I have dealt with migraines for the last 13 years, I though I could handle headaches pretty good, but enough is enough!  Today I am willing to try something new!  I am sick of feeling so run down from allergies/headaches.

Dairy is something I LOVE.  I eat dairy in almost every meal, but if it works, it will be worth it (I think!).  I started a "no dairy week" this morning!  I am only posting this so I don't cheat!  I also could use a lot of support because this isn't going to be easy for me.

Easy snack ideas, recipes, and loving support wanted!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad to hear that you are having less migraines with running. You are a very disciplined lady and you can do it! Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...