Saturday, May 31, 2014

Egg Stuffed Avocado's

Egg Stuffed Avocado's

This morning after my husband and I got back from our long run, we decided these would be fun to make.  

Pre heat oven to 425
Take an avocado or two and slice/pit.  If you want more "egg" room, take a spoon and scoop out more of the avocado.

Crack your eggs into a bowl.  Spoon in the yokes first, then fill with leftover egg whites.  

Top with what ever toppings you want.  We picked turkey bacon, an orange pepper, mushrooms and cheese.

Salt and pepper to taste. 

Place in oven for 20 minutes.


This is what you get!  The egg yokes were a little runny.  If you like runny eggs, you will enjoy.  My husband loved them.  I liked everything about these, except for the "runny" part.  I hope this inspires you to try this easy breakfast with whatever toppings you enjoy! 


Check out my running page here
Twitter @jerrysgirlruns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...