Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~"Would you rather suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret?"

The other day my friend Tonya said, "Would you rather suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret?"
I got to thinking about this and I would rather suffer the pain of discipline.  If I can discipline myself in running, budgeting, taking care of my family, cleaning, working ..(.the list could go on for quite some time), I am so much happier and feel so much better.  When I don't discipline myself in these things, I am always disappointed and upset with myself.  Don't be afraid to discipline yourself...it will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Love, Self Love

This morning I headed to the hills for an easy run on sore legs. The ache I felt was a good ache. The ache that you know you ran a good trai...