Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Where's My Phone?"

Today I got home from a day of running around.  Lots of errands, orthodontist appointment, picking up kids, taking kids to games, etc. typical stuff... I hear my phone go off (a text) but didn't see my phone.  Oh well.  I knew the alarm would be going off anytime now for my next appointment.  About five minutes go by and sure enough, there goes the alarm. I start looking for my phone.  I find it in the food pantry!  I have never left my phone in the pantry...lol!
This is what I figure happened. I came home after a stressful day..... looking for a stress reliever, I find chocolate!  I find what I'm looking for and set my phone down so I can devour the chocolate.  Yummmm....well, it's either that or I'm loosing my mind!  I will take the first pick!!!

1 comment:

  1. ...or choice three. You were looking in your pantry to replace items with couponing. You were so excited and left your phone in the pantry.

    ReplyDelete